Simply Breastfeeding From Day One
Learn how to avoid the top mistakes new moms make
Don't wait until you are sleep deprived and recovering from birth. Learn what you need to know BEFORE baby arrives.
Many pregnant women focus on preparing for birth, forgetting to prepare for what comes next.
While breastfeeding is natural it can be overwhelming and stressful to learn when you are sleep deprived and exhausted after birth. Not knowing how to get baby latched deeply can lead to sore nipples and a low milk supply.
Avoid the stress and worry of wondering how often to feed or whether your baby is getting enough milk. Learn the steps you can take to avoid breastfeeding pain.
You can feel confident from day one!
We’ve helped thousands of new families and we want to help you as well. Spend your time snuggling instead of frantically googling.
We’ll take you step by step through what you need to know to discover the real expert for your baby -- YOU!
Why Simply Breastfeeding?
This course focuses on the crucial information every new parent needs to know to feel confident from the very first feed.
- Learn at home at your own pace.
- Your subscription never expires.
- Refer back any time you have a question.
- Pause, rewind and replay as often as you like.
Get started now!
What's Included in this Course?
14 Video Modules
- Learn a secret about newborn behavior that will help you avoid the biggest mistake that can sabotage breastfeeding.
- Breastfeeding doesn’t have to be painful. A simple technique will help you avoid sore nipples.
- You’ll spend hours a day feeding! Breastfeeding mothers demonstrate comfortable positions for breastfeeding.
- The most common reason women stop breastfeeding is worry about their milk supply. You will learn how to KNOW if your baby is getting enough.
- Learn 3 simple steps you can do when you encounter problems and when to seek outside help.
- Learn the answers to the most common questions we have been asked by over 30,000 new families.
Access to downloadable PDF guides and links to trusted online information.
Your course won't ever expire! You'll be able to login and view the content as often as you wish!
Get access to a community of other prenatal and recent mothers who are breastfeeding their newborn babies.
Get started now!
What New Moms Are Saying About Simply Breastfeeding
"I recently watched your breastfeeding class, and it was so helpful! I can’t thank you enough. Most resources have seemed so overwhelming, but your class was straightforward and clear." -Danielle
“I just now finished the last video and I can say that it’s absolutely worth the money. There is so much nonsense and misinformation out there about newborns and breastfeeding (Dr. Google/Pinterest/Facebook), it’s refreshing to have just one reliable, science-based source so I can tune out the rest of the noise”. - Emily
"My husband is a doctor and he watched the videos with me and approved (and learned quite a bit, since he is not an OBGYN)." - Jennifer
"The videos answered so many questions I had and talked about lots of topics I was curious about. I feel so much more prepared and confident. I’m at 33 weeks and I feel ready for the baby -- at least for the breastfeeding part." - Ashley
"This class is 100% worth it to get great information. I love the format of the videos with explanations and examples. So many new mothers I know tried BFing and for whatever reasons it didn’t work out… Now my daughter is 22 mo and it’s the best thing we ever did! Thank you Cindy & Jana." - Melissa
"I didn’t succeed with my first baby and I 100% believe that I made it to 5 months (and still going strong) because of this course! Wish I had known about it much earlier." - Amanda
Get started now!
About Cindy & Jana
We are Registered Nurses and International Board Certified Lactation Consultants. We have helped over 30,000 new families settle in with their newborn and we want to help you too! We provide the information you need to feel confident and relaxed.