Healing and Recovery from Birth
Avoid infection, complications and pain
Lots of information is available for pregnant women. But once baby is born, attention shifts to the new baby.
Postpartum women are left with brand new questions, discomforts and worries about their bodies but nowhere to turn for quick reliable information.
These videos to give you instant access to research based information. We will teach you:
- what to do if you pass a blood clot.
- what you need to know about your bleeding (both too much AND too little!)
- how to make your first bowel movement less painful.
- what to do if you develop painful lumps in your armpits.
- how to get more sleep when caring for a baby 24 hours a day!
- what to expect with emotions after birth and the warning signs of when it could be something more serious.
Don’t spend your time worrying when you could be getting a little extra sleep.
We have taken the top questions 30,000 postpartum women have asked and broken them down into 9 easy-to-understand videos. Each topic includes links to online information you can trust.
From your breasts to your bottom, we have your questions covered.
Get started now!
About Cindy & Jana
We are Registered Nurses and International Board Certified Lactation Consultants. We have helped over 30,000 new families settle in with their newborn and we want to help you too! We provide the information you need to feel confident and relaxed.